Sunday, December 9, 2012

Masking Christmas Card

I have seen so many beautiful cards using the Stampin Up Lovely as a Tree stamp set...  I used the masking technique for the ground and moon.  I stamped the trees in black ink and then stamped over it again with Ranger Emboss It, then sprinkled Sticky Embossing Powder over the image.  Using the Ranger Heat it heat gun I melted the powder to get it ready for the Stickles Dry Fine Glitter in Star Dust.  Heat the glitter so that it is set into the sticky powder and then you will not need to worry about glitter coming off of the card.  After the card has cooled I will take a lint brush and remove all of the excess glitter.  What you have left is a beautiful card!!!  I had a hard time trying to get the lighting right to capture the glitter and the pictures came out a little fuzzy. The pictures do not do justice...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.