Friday, December 28, 2012

Basic Grey Card of the Month Program 2013

I have really loved the Page of the Month and the Kit of the Month Programs that Basic Grey has.  This year I am looking at possibly stocking the Card of the Month.  I will need at least 8 people committed to the program for me to participate this year.  The monthly price will be $16.00 per kit and they will be mailed 2 months at a time for a total of $32.00 plus a flat $5.00 shipping fee.  This is just a little over $2.00 per card plus extra goodies to make additional cards or projects!!!   You will not have to pre-pay for the year, I will notify you when I receive the shipment and send you an invoice.  Once payment has been received I will ship the order out.  



 If this is something that you may be interested in or you have any questions please message me below or you can email me at info@southlakescrapbooking.com. Once I have 8 participants I will let you know when we should be receiving the first shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.