Sunday, November 10, 2013

Accordion Pumpkin and Letters by SVG Cuts

Life is always crazy this time of year!  I wish I could post more often but sometimes there is just not enough time in the day...  I did get a chance to cut out these letters to spell out FALL on my Silhouette a few weeks ago.  This is a great file by SVG Cuts that you can use for just about any season or for any occasion.  I plan on cutting out some additional words in the next few weeks so I will try to get those posted as well.

I also made this great accordion pumpkin!  When I was searching on the Silhoutte Online store for a file the pumpkins were REALLY small.  Luckily I ran across this version on Pinterest (I think the instructions are from Archivers).  I really wish they had a cut file available for this size of a pumpkin.  I am so lazy now!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.